[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #53284] History for Problem in Point-Stat for GFS vs GTS

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Tue Feb 7 11:10:02 MST 2012

Dear Met-Help,

I'm trying to run point-stat for GFS gridded data (fcst) in NetCDF format
output from Rscript and GTS as obs data (output from ascii2nc). It is
giving some error as follows:
ERROR: str_to_prob_info() -> problems parsing the string "*,*".

I have tried many combinations to define variable  in PointStatConfig_rf
file and each time I'm getting same kind of problem. Why it is happening
that's I don't know?
Please help me to sort out this problem.

PS: All the data files and script files have been transferred in
incoming/irap/harvir_data

Thanx in advance.
--
*     Regards*