[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #52487] History for chemistry data

Paul Oldenburg via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Wed Feb 1 08:39:42 MST 2012

To Whom It May Concern:

I understand that MET is mainly for the meteorology community for model evaluation but still want to ask if current MET has the capability of bringing in the chemical data from various sources (e.g., AIRNOW, IMPROVE, and other database) and comparing with model simulation? If so, how to accomplish this?

Thanks for your attention,

Zhining Tao