[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #55571] History for Fwd: Release of MET 3.1

Tressa Fowler via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Wed Apr 11 13:33:53 MDT 2012

Tress

Begin forwarded message:

Subject: Fwd: Release of MET 3.1
From: Anne Holmes
Time: Thu Mar 29 12:10:41 2012

Marion,

You can turn off compilation of pb2nc by setting the flag for
ENABLE_PB2NC in the user_defs.mk file to 0. This is true of any other
tools you do not want to compile as well.

It would be best if you would send inquiries to us using our met_help
email at met_help at ucar.edu. This allows us to keep track of user
requests and issues.

Let us know if we can be of any further assistance to you.

Anne