[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #50702] History for Compilation problems, Thank you !

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Wed Oct 19 09:23:38 MDT 2011

Hi MET helper,

I'm from the Atmospheric Physics Group, the Uni of Auckland, New Zealand and
I'm trying to install MET on Fedora to verify my WRF results. However,
during the "make" process, something wrong happened and I really hope to get
assistance from your team.

It seems like that it should be the "netcdf" problem, but after NETCDF
re-compiled with PGI (same as compiler used in MET), problems were still
existed.

Could you give me some ideas ? Thank you very much !

Make log file attached.

Regards,

Sijin