[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #47743] History for Projection Parameters Reference

RAL HelpDesk {for Paul Oldenburg} met_help at ucar.edu
Fri Jun 24 07:48:00 MDT 2011

Dear WRF-Working Group,

I'd like to know more about 'Projection Parameters' in the ARW.

Which are the OGC WKT (Open GIS Well Known Text) keyword for the parameter
(Mercator, Lambert, etc...)?

What's the EPSG Code for every map projection?

What means 'Lambert Conformal Projection'?

Could you give details about projection map. It's one of projection in the
list below?

*	Lambert Azimuthal Equal Area => EPGS Code 9820

*	Lambert Conic Conformal (1SP) => EPGS Code 9801

*	Lambert Conic Conformal (2SP) => EPGS Code 9802

*	Lambert Conic Conformal (2SP Belgium) => EPGS Code 9803

*	Lambert Cylindrical Equal Area hh
What's the source datum in Lambert projection and in Mercator projection?

I thank you in advance for your kind and immediate reply.

Best regards.

Mariastella Dongiovanni

DISCLAIMER:
Ai sensi del D.Lgs. 196/2003  si precisa che le informazioni contenute in
questo messaggio sono riservate ed a uso esclusivo del destinatario. Qualora
il messaggio in parola Le fosse pervenuto per errore, la preghiamo di
eliminarlo senza copiarlo e di non inoltrarlo a terzi,dandocene gentilmente
comunicazione. Grazie .

DISCLAIMER:
This message, for the law 196/2003, may contain confidential and/or
privileged information. If you are not the addressee or authorized to
receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose or take any
action based on this message or any information herein. If you  received
this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail
and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.

contact : postmastering at intini.it