[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #47128] History for METv3.0 Verification Range?

RAL HelpDesk {for John Halley Gotway} met_help at ucar.edu
Fri Jun 17 14:12:25 MDT 2011

Does MET provide a way to verify a threshold range?  I see in the documentation that fcst_thresh and obs_thresh accept multiple thresholds as in "gt0 le0" when used within double quotes, but it doesn't appear that this represents a range of values.  For example, using "ge5 le10" does not verify the range of values that exist from 5 to 10.  Is there a simple way to verify values that fall within a range (0 to 5, 5 to 10, 10 to 15, etc.)?

Thanks,
Scott