[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #46931] History for MODE: Gilbert Skill Score question

RAL HelpDesk {for John Halley Gotway} met_help at ucar.edu
Fri Jun 17 14:11:41 MDT 2011

I just want to clarify that, in the output file from mode that contains the
CTSs, the first line of data (after the headings) contains the scores for
the RAW, unprocessed data.  Thus, the GSS I see (equivalent to the equitable
threat score) is the true ETS based on standard contingency table statistics
from the unprocessed precip field, and wasn't computed from the precip field
after the threshold was applied, right?  That's what the second line of data
that is called FILTER, right?

Jeff Duda

--
Jeff Duda