[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #39089] History for MODE usage with netCDF

RAL HelpDesk {for John Halley Gotway} met_help at ucar.edu
Wed Feb 23 14:53:21 MST 2011

Hello, I work for the MIT Lincoln Laboratory's Weather Sensing group and I had some interest in using your object verification library.
I was wondering if the MET module's MODE utility is usable with netCDF input files other than those coming out of the pcp combine tool? The documentation seems to indicate that it is NOT and I just wanted some clarification on the issue. If this is the case, is there any plans in the near future for supporting other netCDF input data?
Thanks

Patrick Lamey
Group 43 Weather Sensing
MIT Lincoln Laboratory