[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #41994] History for Lat/Lon Grid in MODE

RAL HelpDesk {for John Halley Gotway} met_help at ucar.edu
Wed Feb 23 14:47:48 MST 2011

I contacted you previously regarding pushing NARCCAP model NetCDF output
into MODE.  Now I am trying to push an observational dataset in from
University of Washington.  The data is on a lat/lon grid, which I was
reading was supposed to be acceptable for MET 2.0.  MODE is definitely not
reading in the grid correctly, and if I set the metadata to say "Lat/Lon"
for the projection attribute, it says it is not supported.  I was wondering
if there was something I'm missing to get MODE to read in a Lat/Lon grid?

Thanks for your help again!
Casey Zoellick
czoellic at iastate.edu