[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #43603] History for Questions about the pb2nc utility

RAL HelpDesk {for John Halley Gotway} met_help at ucar.edu
Wed Feb 23 14:43:40 MST 2011

I have a couple questions about the pb2nc utility in the MET tools software:

1.  When specifying the obs_grib_code parameter in the pb2nc configuration file, will I be able to retain all possible grib codes/observations by leaving this list blank?

2.  I would like the output NetCDF file that is generated by the pb2nc utility to contain the actual quality mark associated with each observation.  Is this possible, or something that could be added in future releases of the MET software?

Thanks in advance for the help,
- Tom Cram

Thomas Cram
NCAR / CISL / DSS