[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #43935] History for June 2006 data?

RAL HelpDesk {for John Halley Gotway} met_help at ucar.edu
Wed Feb 23 14:43:08 MST 2011

Hello Help Desk,

I would like to locate and download as much data as possible to validate modeling between May 28, 2006 and July 3, 2006.  From the MET observational datasets page I downloaded Stage IV precipitation data.  I wanted to download the PrepBufr for GDAS (Global) - archive starting January 2006: http://nomads.ncdc.noaa.gov/data/gdas without have to click link after link.  Is there a mirror ftp site that I can reach with wget?

If you can point me to other archived observational datasets for this time period I would greatly appreciate it.

Regards,

Bright Dornblaser

Dr. Bright Dornblaser
Technical Analysis Division  MC-164
Texas Commission on Environmental Quality
P.O. Box 13087
Austin, TX 78711-3087
(512) 239-1978   (512) 239-1500 fax