[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #48756] History for read wrfpost frames script in WPP

RAL HelpDesk {for John Halley Gotway} met_help at ucar.edu
Mon Aug 15 15:24:16 MDT 2011

Dear Tressa
How are you doing?
I have problem to read wrf output file which I have many wrf output files
and each file has 6 frames in it.
Do you have the script to read many output files and many frames in them?

wrfout_d01_2002-06-02_00:00:00
wrfout_d01_2002-06-02_06:00:00
wrfout_d01_2002-06-02_12:00:00
wrfout_d01_2002-06-02_18:00:00