[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #46446] History for madis2nc

RAL HelpDesk {for John Halley Gotway} met_help at ucar.edu
Wed Apr 27 14:03:40 MDT 2011

I saw in the Met_help archives from April 2011 (#46055) mention of the
madis2nc code that John updated for use with version 3.0.  Can you tell
me if/how I can access this code?

Thank you,

Jackie

Jackie Miller
Meteorologist

Vaisala Inc.

Phone +1 303 885 3251
Mobile +1 303 885 3251
www.vaisala.com
<https://exchange.ou.edu/owa/redir.aspx?C=b302bd7f7cb24f099b2eb70ba1b9bf
5f&URL=https%3a%2f%2fwebmail.vaisala.com%2fexchweb%2fbin%2fredir.asp%3fU
RL%3dhttp%3a%2f%2fwww.vaisala.com>

This electronic message contains a communication which is strictly
confidential and intended solely for the addressee(s).  Any
non-addressee is prohibited from reading, disseminating, distributing,
or copying the communication contained herein.  If you are in possession
of the communication in error, please immediately notify the sender via
an electronic response and destroy the original communication.  Thank
you.

U.S. Export Restrictions & Disclaimer:  Export of any technical
information contained in this email and/or its attachments is subject to
the export control laws and regulations of the U.S. Government and may
require a valid license or written approval prior to export.