[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #44619] History for Compilation environment

RAL HelpDesk {for John Halley Gotway} met_help at ucar.edu
Fri Apr 8 11:34:46 MDT 2011

We are trying to compile MET under Fedora Core 14, gcc compiler and several errors appear.

Could you give us the info about which linux ditribution and libray versions(bufr, gsl, and netCDF)  you can compile with succesfull results?

We want to install MET ussing your configuration to avoid more compilation and debugging problems.

Kind regards,

Daniel Santos