[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #45712] History for Re:point_stat

RAL HelpDesk {for Paul Oldenburg} met_help at ucar.edu
Fri Apr 8 11:18:42 MDT 2011

 Dear Sir/Madam,

I am currently configuring METv3.0 to verify WRF forecast data against point
observation using the point_stat utility. I would like to inquire on the
configuration file. I do I define the masked grid setting in the configuration
file. Do I choose the grid spesifications for global 0.5 x 0.5 deg GFS grid
specifications for the domains of my model run (please view attachment).

Thank you.

Regards,

Kumar

MMD WebMail