[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #40632] History for draw_country_border_maps

RAL HelpDesk {for John Halley Gotway} met_help at ucar.edu
Mon Sep 13 08:44:01 MDT 2010

My second question:
- How to plot national boundaries - in MODE and wavelets tools ?
I have build my "rou_poly.nc" using "gen_poly_mask"

 I have the country borders in different formats, but I dont't know how to
use it in this context.
Thank you very much for your help

Otilia Diaconu
National Meteorological Administration,
Romania

National Meteorological Administration Mail Server
Mail Scanned by NMA Antivirus Server