[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #40553] History for Need Help Again

RAL HelpDesk {for Paul Oldenburg} met_help at ucar.edu
Fri Sep 10 15:03:01 MDT 2010

I have a directory of data that ranges from 24 Jun to 28 Aug.  Some of the
files are attached.  It seems no matter setting I use for valid time, init
time, lead time, both in the JOB command line or in the config file, I end
up with the same three lines in the dump file and the file is attached.

So again, what options am I doing wrong leading to this?  The command line
is below.

/sphome/qcteam/METv2.0/bin/stat_analysis -model WRF_T34A -lookin
/h/data/global/WXQC/data/met/data  -fcst_lead 24 -obs_lead 00 -config
/sphome/qcteam/METv2.0/data/config/STATAnalysisConfig_wrfwind -out
/h/data/global/WXQC/data/met/stats/pt_stat_0  -job aggregate -line_type
VL1L2 -out_line_type WDIR

Thanks

Bob