[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #41630] History for Fwd: Problema with point stat

RAL HelpDesk {for John Halley Gotway} met_help at ucar.edu
Fri Oct 29 12:52:58 MDT 2010

Hi my name is Andrea and I am an Italian student of Physics of the Atmosphere. I have a problem using
point_stat application that get an error reading from a grb file create by WPP:

ERROR: GCInfo::set_gcinfo() -> unsupported input file type "TMP/P500".

I have attacched the result of wgrib application.

Thank's for the help.

Andrea Chini