[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #42072] History for about the interface code of MET

RAL HelpDesk {for Paul Oldenburg} met_help at ucar.edu
Thu Nov 11 15:11:43 MST 2010

Dear Sir./Miss
     Thank you very much for your reading this. I want to verify the simulation of ARPS (Advanced Regional Prediction System) model with MET. I don't have an interface code which can convert the output data of ARPS to the format of MET. Would you like to give me a sample code to read data of other model instead of WRF?
     Thank you so much.
     Give my best wish to you and your family.
     Best regards,

Lingkun Ran