[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #41926] History for about season data verifcation

RAL HelpDesk {for John Halley Gotway} met_help at ucar.edu
Thu Nov 11 14:28:25 MST 2010

Dear Sir or Madam,
Hi!
I am a MET user. I am writing to ask if MET can treat data from several different files as a whole sample space to make verifications, as I want to make a season test including data from several different cases. I haven't find any instruction for this in the manual. Is it my neglect, or the MET does not have such function at present.
Is it feasible if I put all the data from different cases into a single file to form one sample space as the input for MET, and corresponding obs into another input file, both with a common pesudo grids information?

Thanks a lot!

Jiangshan

2010-11-04