[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #42041] History for point stat verification of wind direction

RAL HelpDesk {for John Halley Gotway} met_help at ucar.edu
Thu Nov 11 14:27:36 MST 2010

Am I correct that point-stat cannot be used to verify wind direction?  I
tried to include it in the config file and got an error message that
indicated it was not possible.  Is there a way around this?

Thank you,

Jackie

Jackie Miller
Meteorologist

Vaisala Inc.

Phone +1 303 885 3251
Mobile +1 303 885 3251
www.vaisala.com
<https://exchange.ou.edu/owa/redir.aspx?C=b302bd7f7cb24f099b2eb70ba1b9bf
5f&URL=https%3a%2f%2fwebmail.vaisala.com%2fexchweb%2fbin%2fredir.asp%3fU
RL%3dhttp%3a%2f%2fwww.vaisala.com>

This electronic message contains a communication which is strictly
confidential and intended solely for the addressee(s).  Any
non-addressee is prohibited from reading, disseminating, distributing,
or copying the communication contained herein.  If you are in possession
of the communication in error, please immediately notify the sender via
an electronic response and destroy the original communication.  Thank
you.

U.S. Export Restrictions & Disclaimer:  Export of any technical
information contained in this email and/or its attachments is subject to
the export control laws and regulations of the U.S. Government and may
require a valid license or written approval prior to export.