[Met_help] MET installation error

Hashmi Fatima hashmifatima at gmail.com
Mon May 3 10:05:16 MDT 2010

Dear Paul,

Thanks for all this help. Actually it was giving some error in the program
wrdlen.f. I have removed that error. Now BUFRLIB has been compiled
successfully. I have used these commands only. Now i will compile MET. I
will bother you again if i will face any error in that.

Thanks and Regards
Hashmi Fatima