[Met_help] New MET code for processing ncdf MADIS files

John Halley Gotway johnhg at rap.ucar.edu
Tue Mar 9 12:14:19 MST 2010

John,

I haven't taken a look at the observation file yet, but I think it'd be
easiest for me to debug this issue if you could send me all of the input
files for Point-Stat:
   - the observation file (which you've sent).
   - the forecast file
   - the Point-Stat configuration file you're using
   - any masking Polyline you may be using in the configuration file

If the forecast file is big, you can post it to our anonymous ftp site:
ftp ftp.rap.ucar.edu
username = anonymous
password = "your email address"
cd incoming/irap/met_help
put "your files"

I'll try running it through Point-Stat here and figure out why you aren't
getting any matched pairs.  It may be a problem in the madis2nc or it may
be a problem in the configuration file.