[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #39655] History for MET Error... variable not found

RAL HelpDesk {for Paul Oldenburg} met_help at ucar.edu
Wed Jul 28 14:29:45 MDT 2010

When I run...

wavelet_stat forecastw.grb observationw.nc WaveletStatConfig_process -outdir
./output/waveletstat/${folder}

...I get:

Forecast File: forecastw.grb
Observation File: observationw.nc
Configuration File: WaveletStatConfig_process

ERROR: read_netcdf() -> "ULWRF" variable not found.

Any help on how to fix this error would be much appreciated.  If you need to see anything
else, let me know.

Thanks,
Derek Stratman