[Met_help] pb2nc error

John Halley Gotway johnhg at rap.ucar.edu
Wed Feb 24 16:16:04 MST 2010

Joe,

Great.  Thanks for posting those files.  I retrieved them and ran them
through WPP using the script you sent.  I did get some error messages and
traced them back to what appears to be some problems in the
"run_wrfpost_minutes" script.

I made the following changes to that script:
- Put curly braces {} around fhr and min, ${fhr} and ${min} in several
places.
- Deleted the trailing space from the line "for domain in 02 ".
- Changed "lastmin=59" to "lastmin=10" since you only sent files of 00 and
10 minutes.

After making those changes (and of course changing paths to point to my
local directories), it seemed to work fine.  I got 237 output GRIB records
for each of the output times, 00 and 10 minutes.

I've attached a copy of that script with those changes.  Give that a shot
and let me know if it fixes the problem.