[Met_help] Met_help post from jackie.miller at vaisala.com requires approval

John Halley Gotway johnhg at ucar.edu
Wed Feb 3 08:56:34 MST 2010

Jackie,

We're only able to provide direct support for MET to those users who have filled out the free registration form.  We require that users register before receiving assistance in order to ensure that we
remain in compliance with the international export laws of the United States.

Please go to the MET download page: http://www.dtcenter.org/met/users/downloads/index.php
Enter you email address and hit enter.  You'll be taken to the registration form.

Please let me know when you've filled out the registration info, and we'll be happy to help you with this issue.

johnhg at ucar.edu