[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #40186] History for Using Base Rate

RAL HelpDesk {for John Halley Gotway} met_help at ucar.edu
Fri Aug 20 09:59:27 MDT 2010

I'm using the Stat-Analysis tool and was wondering if I could use base rate as a filter.  For
example, I want keep the forecast hours that have a base rate higher than 0.00152 and
ignore those less than that value.

Here is my example code (which works fine) for reference:

stat_analysis \
-lookin /home/input \
-out /home/output/model_job.txt \
-v 2 \
-job aggregate_stat \
-line_type CTC -out_line_type CTS \
-fcst_lead 060000 -fcst_thres >=20.000 \
-dump_row /home/output/model_job.stat

Thanks for your future help.

Derek Stratman