[Met_help] point_stat in MET

John Halley Gotway johnhg at ucar.edu
Fri Apr 16 12:46:47 MDT 2010

Marlous,

I'd be happy to take a look, but unfortunately the link you sent didn't work for me.  When I pasted into the browser, it couldn't find it.

Could you instead post it to our anonymous ftp site:
ftp ftp.rap.ucar.edu
username = anonymous
password = "your email address"
cd incoming/irap/met_help/jonker_data
put "your files"
bye

Please try posting them there and I'll take a look.