[Met_help] Met_help post from awhuffma at yahoo.com requires approval

John Halley Gotway johnhg at ucar.edu
Mon Apr 12 13:14:11 MDT 2010

Allan,

Before we're able to provide you with direct assistance, we need you to fill out the free registration form on the MET website.  We do this to ensure that we remain in compliance with the
international export laws of the United States.

Please go to: http://www.dtcenter.org/met/users/downloads/index.php
Type your email address in the box and hit enter.
That will take you to the registration page.

Please write me back to let me know when you've filled out the registration info.

met_help at ucar.edu