[Met_help] Point-Stat output issue

John Halley Gotway johnhg at rap.ucar.edu
Tue Sep 29 15:12:24 MDT 2009

Ann,

I was actually just looking at the question you sent in the other day.
That's fine, go ahead and post some data to the ftp site, and I'll take a
look and see what's going on.  Here's how you access our anonymous ftp
site:

ftp ftp.rap.ucar.edu
username = anonymous
password = "your email address"
cd incoming/irap/met_help
mkdir mazuk_data
put "your files"
bye

Please send me a sample forecast file, the corresponding point observation
file (NetCDF), and the Point-Stat configuraiton file you're using.