[Met_help] met_help transition

John Halley Gotway johnhg at ucar.edu
Thu Oct 22 08:10:47 MDT 2009

Dr. Burak,

I apologize for the inconvenience of removing your name from the met_help mailing list.  However, we're in the process of transitioning how we provide the met_help support.  We're moving from a
mailing list to a ticketing system to enable us to better manage and track support requests.  So met_help won't be available as a mailing list anymore.  In setting up the ticketing system though, we
plan to store the users questions and support answers in a searchable archive.

johnhg at ucar.edu