[Met_help] MET2.0 Installation Problem

Prashant Kumar prashant22 at sac.isro.gov.in
Wed Oct 7 04:00:58 MDT 2009

Dear John

I installed MET2.0 in icc (ICC) 10.1 20070913 and ifort (IFORT) 10.1 20070913
version. I am using 64bit intel with Linux OS.
When i disable the pb2nc option its install successfully all the remaing
executable, otherwise its give error in installation. I also attached the log
file for your consideration.
Is this the problem due to bufrlib , which i tried to install as 32 and 64
bit both for this installation?

Prashant