[Met_help] Compiling BUFRLIB, METv2

John Halley Gotway johnhg at ucar.edu
Mon Nov 9 12:32:14 MST 2009

Shamsi,

I regret to inform you that I am unable to provide direct assistance to you based on the Export Compliance laws in the United States.  We can't provide assistance in the use of MET for foreign
military purposes.  Here's the official UCAR policy on the matter, by which we must abide:
http://www.fin.ucar.edu/polpro/section1/1-6.html

However, I can suggest that you step through the MET Online Tutorial which we've posted to the website:
http://www.dtcenter.org/met/users/support/online_tutorial/METv2.0/index.php

And refer to the MET User's Guide:
http://www.dtcenter.org/met/users/docs/overview.php

Also, you can search for previously answered MET-Help questions by searching for "met_help" followed by your question in a web search tool, such as google.

I apologize for the inconvenience, but unfortunately, it's out of our hands.

John Halley Gotway
johnhg at ucar.edu