[Met_help] Q2 Mixing Ratio WRF Statistics

John Halley Gotway johnhg at ucar.edu
Fri Nov 6 07:59:30 MST 2009

Ann,

I spoke with the WPP support person, and she needs some more information.  Could you please do the following:

Send your email to "wrfhelp at ucar.edu" and tell us whether you're running the ARW or NMM core, and also state which physics options you're using.  You could just attach the WRF namelist file you're
using which will contain that info.

When she gets that info, we'll look into what's going on and see if there's an easy way to modify WPP to get it to output mixing ratio.