[Met_help] Q2 Mixing Ratio WRF Statistics

Ann L Mazuk Ann.L.Mazuk at aero.org
Thu Nov 5 11:51:05 MST 2009

Thanks, John.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Ann

From:
John Halley Gotway <johnhg at ucar.edu>
To:
Ann L Mazuk <Ann.L.Mazuk at aero.org>
Cc:
met_help at ucar.edu
Date:
11/05/2009 07:23 AM
Re: [Met_help] Q2 Mixing Ratio WRF Statistics
Sent by:
met_help-bounces at mailman.ucar.edu

Ann,

I checked the WPP user's guide and see that you're correct.  WPP does not
derive the mixing ratio.  I've asked the scientists in our group for some
advice on this and will let you know what I hear back.

johnhg at ucar.edu