[Met_help] ascii2nc question (output format)

John Halley Gotway johnhg at rap.ucar.edu
Mon Mar 2 13:55:41 MST 2009

Jonathan,

I believe that would be fine.  The columns of data don't need to be lined
up nicely or anything.  In each row, it's looking for 10 entries separated
by white space.

However, I'd suggest running ascii2nc on a few sample lines and then using
'ncdump' to view the NetCDF file that was created to make sure it's doing
what you expect.