[Met_help] data report (UNCLASSIFIED)

John Halley Gotway johnhg at rap.ucar.edu
Tue Jun 30 14:32:00 MDT 2009

Barbara,

Thanks for taking the time to send us the data.  I appreciate it.  I'll
look for it in the mail.  It's been a pleasure working with you on ARL's
use of MET.

Ultimately, I hope we get the issue of support for MADIS data resolved.
There's some discussion going on as to how it should be handled.

Congratulations on your retirement!

Take care,
John Halley Gotway
johnhg at ucar.edu