[Met_help] Problem With Webpage Menu

John Halley Gotway johnhg at rap.ucar.edu
Tue Jun 30 09:47:43 MDT 2009

Bob,

Here's a link directly to the METv2.0 online tutorial:
http://www.dtcenter.org/met/users/support/online_tutorial/METv2.0/index.php

You can navigate through it by pushing the ">" and "<" buttons in the bottom right corner - they will step you through the whole tutorial in the right order.  You can also navigate by using the
navigation bar on the left-hand side.  Although you may have the same problem with that navigation bar!

Can you please give me some more information so that I can pass it along to the web folks:
- What operating system are you running?
- What web browser are you using?
- What is the version number of that web browser?

Sorry for the troubles.  I know that different web browsers can have funny behavior, and it's a challenge to make sure that your content works well on all of them.

johnhg at ucar.edu