[Met_help] Output format MET Tools

John Halley Gotway johnhg at rap.ucar.edu
Thu Jul 30 08:10:58 MDT 2009

Thomas,

I'm not entirely clear on what you're asking.  I can say that it's pretty easy to control the precision of the numbers in the output - i.e. the number of decimal places used.  However, I can't think
of an easy way to output exactly the same number of digits every time.

Could you send me a sample MET output file, and explain which numbers would need to change to get it in the form you'd like?  That'd help me understand the issue better.