[Met_help] Re: Problem with point-stat procedure

John Halley Gotway johnhg at rap.ucar.edu
Mon Oct 13 16:37:11 MDT 2008

Valerio,

I've updated 2 library files in MET, and they are attached.

Please copy the attached files "read_grib.cc" and "read_grib.h" into the directory METv1.1/lib/vx_met_util and rebuild MET.

With these changes, I'm still not getting exactly the same forecast value you're seeing.
Instead, for lat/lon = 43.72111, 10.39556, the nearest x/y is (44, 88) and the value at that point is 96.89951.

Does that match what you're seeing, or is there still a problem?