[Met_help] Installation Problem

John Halley Gotway johnhg at rap.ucar.edu
Fri Mar 7 12:46:55 MST 2008

Kumar,

Please try the following.  Edit the Makefile in the top-level MET directory as follows:

Change this line from:
NETCDF_INCS  = -I$(NETCDF_BASE)/src/cxx

To this:
NETCDF_INCS  = -I$(NETCDF_BASE)/src/cxx -I$(NETCDF_BASE)/include

Then do a "make clean" followed by a "make >& make_met.log".

Please let me know if this fixes the problem.  If so, I'd like to include the change in future releases.

Thanks!

John Halley-Gotway