[Met_help] MODE colortables

John Halley Gotway johnhg at rap.ucar.edu
Fri Jun 20 10:22:23 MDT 2008

Luke,

Ah, I see.  In the beta version of METv1.1, here's how it should work:

- If you use the default colortable with a range of 0 to 1, it'll rescale the colortable to the range of your data.
- If you set the plot min and max values in the colortable, it'll rescale the colortable to those min/max values.
- When the colorbar is plotted, if the colortable has been rescaled at all, it'll only print out values out to 2 decimal places.
- If it has not been rescaled - meaning that you set the colortable to exactly what you want, and don't set plot min/max values in the config file - the values will be written out to the precision you
specified in the colortable.  So that's what you want.  You may have the problem of them running off the page though!

John