[Met_help] Comment on V1.1 Makefile.ibm

Sittel, Matthew C CTR USAF AFWA 2 WXG/WE Matthew.Sittel at offutt.af.mil
Tue Jul 15 11:12:42 MDT 2008

Hi folks,

In the Makefile.ibm file, I noticed 4 references to what appears to be a
personal directory:

NETCDF_BASE  =
/homebv/johnhg/MET_releases/external_libs/netcdf/netcdf-3.6.2

BUFR_BASE    = /homebv/johnhg/MET_releases/external_libs/bufrlib

GSL_BASE     = /homebv/johnhg/MET_releases/external_libs/gsl/gsl-1.9

F2C_BASE     = /homebv/johnhg/MET_releases/external_libs/libf2c

I don't know if this will cause a problem, but I'm guessing it could be
an issue to those outside of the UCAR system (like me)!

Thanks,

Matt

// SIGNED //

Matthew C. Sittel