[Met_help] Problems with compiling pb2nc . . . even with the patch

Joe Galewsky galewsky at unm.edu
Wed Jul 9 07:34:02 MDT 2008

Hi:

I'm trying to compile METV1.0 on our Linux system with the Portland
Group compilers, version 7.0.2, and am getting fatal errors compiling
pb2nc.  I made the changes indicated in your patched makefile, but it's
still barfing.  The error messages are identical to those listed here on
the PG website:
http://www.pgroup.com/userforum/viewtopic.php?p=4531&sid=b0bbd1c7125df703be228aa3228f8546

Do you have any suggestions on how to successfully compile this code?
Can I provide you with further information?  All of the other libraries
and dependencies have been successfully compiled.

Thanks,

Joe Galewsky

--
Joseph Galewsky
Department of Earth and Planetary Sciences
email: galewsky at unm.edu
web: http://epswww.unm.edu/facstaff/galewsky