[Met_help] Re: MET FEEDBACK from Dan Schaffer (fwd)

Daniel Schaffer Daniel.S.Schaffer at noaa.gov
Wed Jan 9 17:36:55 MST 2008

>From here:

http://www.dtcenter.org/met/users/docs/overview.php
MET User's Guide: for Version 1.0 (view pdf file

I used AdobeReader 7.0

Note that the 0.9 pdf printed fine.

Dan

Dan Schaffer, Research Associate            e-mail: Daniel.S.Schaffer at noaa.gov
NOAA/OAR/Earth System Research Lab         phone:  (303) 497-7252
Aviation Branch                             fax:    (303) 497-6301
R/GSD5   325 Broadway
Boulder, CO 80305

www-ad.fsl.noaa.gov/ac/schaffer.html