[Met_help] METv1.0 known issues update

John Halley Gotway johnhg at rap.ucar.edu
Thu Feb 14 12:24:05 MST 2008

MET User Community,

The MET development team would like to make you aware of a bug in METv1.0 that was recently brought to our attention.  The bug is producing incorrect values for the confidence intervals in the
Contingency Table Statistics (or CTS) line that is output from the Grid-Stat and Point-Stat tools.

On the known issues section of the MET website:
http://www.dtcenter.org/met/users/support/known_issues/METv1.0/METv1.0_known_issues.php

Under the section for "Grid-Stat" or "Point-Stat", please see the issue titled:
"Error in the confidence interval values computed for the CTS output line from Point-Stat and Grid-Stat"

Please download the updated version of the file that's posted and rebuild METv1.0.  Before rebuilding, make sure to execute a "make clean" in the top-level MET directory.

Also, please refer to the other known issues that are posted.

Thank you,
MET Development

If at any time you would like to opt out of receiving MET-related emails, please let us know and we will remove you from the list.