[Met_help] MET 1.1 Compile problems

John Halley Gotway johnhg at rap.ucar.edu
Fri Aug 1 09:14:49 MDT 2008

Robert,

For some reason, gfortran doesn't work well with the F2C library.  One other user had this problem a couple weeks ago, and we were able to figure it out.  Fortunately, there's a pretty easy
workaround.  Please see the first item listed on the known problems page for METv1.1:

http://www.dtcenter.org/met/users/support/known_issues/METv1.1/index.php

Hopefully that'll do the trick for you.

Thanks,
John Halley-Gotway