[Met_help] Re: GSL Developer's Verison for MET

John Halley Gotway johnhg at rap.ucar.edu
Fri Nov 16 08:15:04 MST 2007

Leela,

Those versions of GSL you're looking at are fine.  I have personally
downloaded an used version 1.9 from that website
(ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/gsl/gsl-1.9.tar.gz), and it worked fine with MET.

Sorry to be confusing.  The "developer's version" is meant in reference to
the GSL Debian Linux package.  If you're running Debian, GSL is available
as a package which can be installed as a basic version or a developer's
version.  The developer's version includes all of the header files and
library files that MET links to at build time.

But that's all available in the tar file listed above.

Please let us know if you have any more questions in your installation and
building of MET.