[ISP-mc] Attention needed this week: ASP Post-docs

Paula Robinson probinso at ucar.edu
Thu Jan 21 13:58:53 MST 2010

Dear ISP leads,

I am attaching a list of ASP post-doc applicants who have expressed
interest in ISP.  I need to compile information on this with a quick
turnaround time, so please send me the following info by Friday if possible:

1. Is anyone on the list you are familiar with, and/or interested in
having on board?

2. Is there anyone on this list who seems misplaced, and should be
referred to another division?

3. Please help Peter to nominate reviewers for the candidates. Four
reviewers need to be designated for each.  Reviewers need to be senior:
senior scientists, scientist  2 or 3's, project or associate scientist 2
or 3's or managers.  No 1's.  Conflict of interest should be avoided;
reviewers should not be the candidates's advisor, committee member,
sister, uncle, etc.

Thank you for your help!

Regards,
Paula