[Hearts-of-GOLD] advertising academic jobs to a diverse audience

Grady Dixon pgdixon at fhsu.edu
Tue Oct 13 12:24:44 MDT 2020

As promised, here is the job ad for the position of Dean of the Graduate School at Fort Hays State University. I have found this to be a wonderful place to live and work for anyone who favors a small, university town.
https://fhsu.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/CAREERS/job/FHSU-Main-Campus-Hays-Kansas/Dean--Graduate-School_R-02497
P. Grady Dixon
Professor and Dean,
Werth College of Science, Technology, and Mathematics
Fort Hays State University
pgdixon at fhsu.edu
he/him/his